A firm grip on continuously outstanding quality
The RV-series offers a highly-dynamic 6-axle articulated robot for a high degree of quality. Cycle times of only 0.32 seconds increase their productivity and thus enable their use in systems at very high speeds. The double-arm structure not only provides a plus in terms of freedom of movement, but also more stability and versatility. Depending on the model, the robots are fitted with two to 70 kilograms load at ranges from 504 to 2055 millimeters. Work in very confined spaces,even with wall or ceiling installation, is no problem for the RV-series. All systems up to 20 kg have the same compact robot controller .
In addition, all systems are fitted from the factory with built-in Ethernet, USB, tracking, camera and additional axle connections, as well as manual inputs/outputs, and therefore run with an availability of over 99.9 %.
- Increase your productivity: Cycle times of up to 0.32 seconds with accuracy of up to ± 0.02 mm
- Flexible workspace: Range 504 to 2055 mm with spherical workspace - also behind the robot.
- Your protection for harsh environments: IP67 as standard
- Hygiene: Internal cable routing of all cables and pneumatic lines, clean-room model (ISO-level III) available
- Connectors: Pneumatic and electrical grippers, Ethernet, USB, camera interface and two encoder connections and up to 8 additional external axles as standard, optional I/O and field bus expansion cards. Direct Connection via Ethernet to GOT HMI and teaching box.
- Configuration: As a complete system with robot and controller or PLC module for full PLC-functionality of the robot on the iQ Platform
- Teaching box : Full graphic R56TB with touch screen or R32TB
The RV-FR series offers 3 additional features: "Next-generation intelligent functions", "Safe, collaborative work applications", and "FA-IT integration functions".